Our Photo Booth has a very unique ROUND design. Unlike other Photo Booths, which are rectangular or square in shape, ours is a complete circle with a 6’ diameter. Our Photo Booth can also be multiple colors to match your event.
Our Photo Booth Exterior is Black with Grey Velour Curtains around the doorways.
It’s so fun! Walk into the booth with up to 6 people, grab some of our props (if you choose to), gather in front of the monitor where you will see yourselves posing, follow the prompts on the 19’’ touch screen, step out of the booth, wait for about 10 seconds and Voila! Your photo is there!
Approximately 10 seconds.
Absolutely, we can discuss what you would like printed on the photo strips!
This Photo Booth is strictly for events that take place inside the Spectacular Event Center building.
Please allow up to two weeks to receive your disc of photos. Often times it will be within one week, but depending on how busy our calendar is, we like to request a two week lead time.
A non-refundable $300 deposit is required at the time the contract is signed to reserve the Photo Booth for your event.
Final payment for the Photo Booth is due 14 days (2 weeks) before the event date.
When your guests are in the Photo Booth, they have an option to choose Color or Black & White on the touchscreen monitor.
Events are allowed unlimited prints with this Photo Booth except those events with over 200 guests. There will be an extra $100 charge for those with over 200 guests to accommodate extra prints.
Our Photo Booth host will have a table set up with writing and cutting implements. He/she will assist your guests, as needed, with posting one or more photos onto the guestbook pages. Your guests can then inscribe a personal message to you alongside their photo(s). It’s great casual fun and will be both hysterical and heartwarming to look back on years from now. Most people prefer this over the traditional guestbook.
Our uniquely designed round Photo Booth has a 6’ diameter.
Simple, because you’re guaranteed a return on your investment and it is a much more interactive and fun experience for your guests. You will receive a CD with all of your photos and in addition, your guests have a favor to take home with them to remember your special day!
We never charge for idle hours. You are paying for a package price which includes a certain number of hours.
Absolutely. We will give you a CD of all the photos that your guests had taken that way you can have them to do with as you please. This is all included in the package price.
Yes, the Spectacular Event Center has insurance.
Our Photo Booth is contracted to run at least 80% of the time. The other 20% of time may be used for replenishing paper and supplies. If no replenishing is needed, the Photo Booth will run non-stop throughout the duration of your event.
We offer Photo Strip Acrylic Frames that you can purchase separate to give to your guests to make their photo strip last even longer and so it can be displayed. Please inquire for pricing.
Yes, our company prides itself on encouraging your guests to join in on the photo booth fun. A professionally dressed, friendly attendant(s) will be present during the entire photo booth experience period to ensure you and your guests maximize your photo booth experience.
Of course, you are welcome to come in the facility to view the Photo Booth. The Photo Booth is not set up at all times, so please just let us know when you would like to come by so we can coordinate the our schedules to make sure the Photo Booth is set up.
There are multiple colors that you can choose from: Black, Grey or Red.
If your guests at the event are becoming potentially abusive to the Photo Booth, Spectacular Event Center reserves the right to shut down the Photo Booth for the duration of the event to prevent damage or to make a formal announcement at their discretion.
Feel free to contact us if you have ANY other questions that we can help you with!